iMacros for Chrome need re-activation every morning

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tplus

iMacros for Chrome need re-activation every morning

Post by tplus » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Hi,

when I start the PC/Chrome in the morning, iMacros don't work any more. I have to de-activate iMacros, restart Chrome and activate iMacros. Then its working fine. On another computer I have no such problems.

Thanks for some help.

Chrome:
Version 53.0.2785.89 beta-m (64-bit)

Imacros:

Windows 7, 64-bit
chivracq

Re: iMacros for Chrome need re-activation every morning

Post by chivracq » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:59 pm

tplus wrote:Hi,

when I start the PC/Chrome in the morning, iMacros don't work any more. I have to de-activate iMacros, restart Chrome and activate iMacros. Then its working fine. On another computer I have no such problems.

Thanks for some help.

Code: Select all

Chrome:
Version 53.0.2785.89 beta-m (64-bit)

Imacros:

Windows 7, 64-bit
Hum..., isn't this Thread more or less a Duplicate or at least related to your previous Thread from 6 months ago which you didn't follow up btw...?
You got a few Suggestions in that Thread from me and a few other Users but you didn't react/follow up... :shock:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
tplus

Post by tplus » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:41 am

A few months ago I tried everything suggested but I never managed to have it running in Chrome again. A click on it gave no reaction at all. I ended up using Firefox whenever I needed the macros.

Now its working but only after the reactivation/restart.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:50 pm

tplus wrote:A few months ago I tried everything suggested but I never managed to have it running in Chrome again. A click on it gave no reaction at all. I ended up using Firefox whenever I needed the macros.

Now its working but only after the reactivation/restart.
Ah OK..., then it would have been a bit nice to hear from you a few months ago with some Update in that Thread... :shock:

For the rest, I don't know, I don't use iMacros for CR anyway, too buggy/limited compared to iMacros for FF for my Taste, and I don't like CR.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
tplus

Post by tplus » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:55 am

As I sidenote with Firefox I had to downgrade iMacros and prevent FF from future updates as the upload function has been axed recently.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:08 am

tplus wrote:As I sidenote with Firefox I had to downgrade iMacros and prevent FF from future updates as the upload function has been axed recently.
Talking about FF...! => FCIM...! :mrgreen:
Yep, known (and documented (in the Wiki + several (angry!) Threads in the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum)) Limitation for iMacros for FF v9.0.3...
=> You should go and support those Users on one of those Threads if you ever want the Upload Functionality to come back for v9.x... :idea:

=> "downgrade" (sorry vague again...!) = probably go back to iMacros for FF v8.9.7. :roll: