Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:09 am
I'm new with this extension and I was wondering how would I go about clicking on specific characters in a website.
This is the website: https://scrap.tf/raffles
Basically, I'm trying to automatically enter every raffle. How would I go about this?
The code I'm trying with is
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=844 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:*
TAG POS=1 TYPE=I18N ATTR=TXT:Enter<SP>Raffle
TAG POS=2 TYPE=I18N ATTR=TXT:Raffles
But I'm getting a message unrelated to that part of the website and it's not doing what I want it to.
Thanks in advance.