CSV file error

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
cheal

CSV file error

Post by cheal » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:32 am

VERSION BUILD=844 RECORDER=CR
Windows 10 pro
Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m (64-bit)

Hi, another new imacro user here in need of some help please.
I hope the following makes sense.
I have done a simple script to take data from a csv file using !LOOP, which works fine up to a point.
Just now the excel/csv file is 103 rows and 256 col, which works, but if I add any more rows or cols then I get

TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined, line: 7

Line 7 is the first line that tries to access the CSV file.

Also, not sure on how this forum works as to make another post for another question but,

I want this script to run for 24hrs when I will reset it manually(so far), but wish to update the values in the csv file throughout the day. Is this possible as so far I seem to need to restart the Imacro each time for it to see changes in the file?
cheal

Re: CSV file error

Post by cheal » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Actually it seems to be related to file size, seems to give this error when the CSV file is over 1024KB
iimfun

Re: CSV file error

Post by iimfun » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:18 am

When I once tried to read the datasource file having the size of about 900 KB in Chrome, I got the error
Error: Error when communicating with the native messaging host.
I guess you should look for some workarounds or apply iMacros for Firefox without being faced with the issues like those.