Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:39 am
iMacros for Chrome V8.4.4
Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit)
OS: Win 10
Code: Select all
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>FORM>DIV>DIV>DIV>INPUT" CHAR="s" MODIFIERS="ctrl"
I want to fill a form by using an extension. I want to execute the extension by EVENT command as "ctrl+s"
Is it possible to execute another extension by using keyboard shortcut; applying EVENT command in i Macros for Chrome?