Behance Unappreciate button targeting

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
robzic

Behance Unappreciate button targeting

Post by robzic » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Hi there!

I'm having trouble targeting the Unappreciate button on project pages, see attached screen shot where is says "February 21, 2017".
Link to a project page: https://www.behance.net/gallery/4904105 ... ustrations

I've tried the TAG POS with different variables, as well as the XPATH (currently TAG XPATH="id('project-sidebar')/div/div[1]/div[4]/div/div[3]"

But with no success. Any clues?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 12.56.50.png
chivracq

Re: Behance Unappreciate button targeting

Post by chivracq » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:04 am

robzic wrote:Hi there!

I'm having trouble targeting the Unappreciate button on project pages, see attached screen shot where is says "February 21, 2017".
Link to a project page: https://www.behance.net/gallery/4904105 ... ustrations

I've tried the TAG POS with different variables, as well as the XPATH (currently

Code: Select all

TAG XPATH="id('project-sidebar')/div/div[1]/div[4]/div/div[3]"
But with no success. Any clues?
Hum..., the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum is meant for Threads specific to only CR, meaning that you already have a Script working in IE/iMB/FF... (No need to duplicate though...)

CIM...! :mrgreen: (Always mention your FCI when you open a Thread, read my Sig, many Commands are not implemented for all Browsers/Versions...)
+ Meaning you still didn't read the Forum Rules, even if you registered 5 years ago... :shock:

Your previous Thread is still waiting after 5 years, oops...!, for some Solution from your Side to make it a bit useful for other Users..., if you are now using 'XPATH', I guess you managed to solve it, it looks like a pretty simple Newbie Qt...

Hum, good that you provide the URL to your Site but it requires some Registration for full Functionality, especially for the 'Unappreciate' Functionality, but some part is still accessible, so I was able to have a look..., even if I miss some Info, but OK, here are my "Clues"...:

The 'DIV' containing the Date Button seems to have a Class, try using it:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"js-appreciation-date project-appreciation-date beicons-pre beicons-pre-thumb"
If that doesn't work and the Page requires clicking on the 'LINK' for the Button inside that 'DIV', use Double Relative Positioning:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"js-appreciation-date project-appreciation-date beicons-pre beicons-pre-thumb"
TAG POS=R1 TYPE=* ATTR=*
TAG POS=R-1 TYPE=A ATTR=*
I would think even that one would work:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:"project-block project-block--buttons"
TAG POS=R1 TYPE=* ATTR=*
TAG POS=R-1 TYPE=A ATTR=*
(Tested on iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3 (=FF47), Win10-x64.)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...