Play all iim's within folder

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
darkmilz

Play all iim's within folder

Post by darkmilz » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:35 am

Is there a way to have macros playback in sequence automatically?

For Example, I have about >20 macros recorded within a folder that I would like to play in sequence. Essentially, after one is completed, it re-plays the next. Is this possible within imacros for Chrome?
iimfun

Re: Play all iim's within folder

Post by iimfun » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:18 am

I think there's no direct way if you use only the free iMacros for Chrome extension. Maybe a certain workaround will help.
darkmilz

Post by darkmilz » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:09 pm

If it helps, I alslo have iMacros10; is it possible to do it through there?
darkmilz

Post by darkmilz » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:09 pm

iimfun wrote:I think there's no direct way if you use only the free iMacros for Chrome extension. Maybe a certain workaround will help.
I also have imacros10 if that helps; is there a way to do it in there?
iimfun

Post by iimfun » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:23 am

In a few words, if you have imacros10 installed, apply the Scripting Interface. Check out this wiki topic and some others relevant to your case.

As to me, I'm familiar enough with JS scripting interface for Firefox only. Thus to solve this problem, I would make a workaround in Chrome. Its main idea is as follows: to read all 20+ 'iim's one by one and play one big macro afterwards.