script runs in imacros but not in imacros chrome extension

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
azura

script runs in imacros but not in imacros chrome extension

Post by azura » Sun May 07, 2017 9:45 am

i dont know what is wrong.

ive checked and the problem is with the beginning of the script cause when i removed it , it starts running.

this is it

VERSION BUILD=844 RECORDER=CR

SET !DATASOURCE C:/XXXXX.csv

SET !LOOP {{!LOOP}}

SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}

what i need to correct here ?
it redirects to a csv file which on the first line im setting the csv as a source

now what im trying to do on the next 2 is making it so i can choose the line it will start from on the csv file and of course after every loop it will move on to the next row.

please help and be patient its new to me.
chivracq

Re: script runs in imacros but not in imacros chrome extensi

Post by chivracq » Sun May 07, 2017 11:52 am

azura wrote:i dont know what is wrong.

ive checked and the problem is with the beginning of the script cause when i removed it , it starts running.

this is it

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=844 RECORDER=CR

SET !DATASOURCE C:/XXXXX.csv

SET !LOOP {{!LOOP}}

SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
what i need to correct here ?
it redirects to a csv file which on the first line im setting the csv as a source

now what im trying to do on the next 2 is making it so i can choose the line it will start from on the csv file and of course after every loop it will move on to the next row.

please help and be patient its new to me.
Welcome to the Forum but you don't need to spam the Forum by opening Duplicates of your Thread in different Sub-Forums, I've deleted your Duplicate in the 'FF' Sub-Forum (and your Thread has nothing to do with FF anyway...!)...

FCIM...! :mrgreen:
=> iMacros for CR v8.4.4, CR56...?, OS...?

Your "SET !LOOP {{!LOOP}}" is useless btw and doesn't do anything...

But the Pb is probably your DataSource being in the 'C:\' Root as most Browsers, for Security Reasons, prevent Access to the 'C:\' Root.
=> Try moving it to some 'C:\TEMP\' Folder for example... (You can use Forward Slashes in your Script like you were doing, that's OK too...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...