Chrome Extension Not Working - V 59.0.3071.115 (64-bit)

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Moaks

Chrome Extension Not Working - V 59.0.3071.115 (64-bit)

Post by Moaks » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:19 am

iMacros Chrome Extension has stopped working. It does not open when extension icon is clicked.

iMacros for Chrome 8.4.4
Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 Home / Version 1703 / OS Build 15063.413 / 64 Bit / English

Any advice or does the extension need fixing to make it compatible with the latest Chrome version?

UPDATE: seems to be working now - please disregard.
chivracq

Re: Chrome Extension Not Working - V 59.0.3071.115 (64-bit)

Post by chivracq » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Moaks wrote:iMacros Chrome Extension has stopped working. It does not open when extension icon is clicked.

Code: Select all

iMacros for Chrome 8.4.4
Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 Home / Version 1703 / OS Build 15063.413 / 64 Bit / English
Any advice or does the extension need fixing to make it compatible with the latest Chrome version?

UPDATE: seems to be working now - please disregard.
Ah-ah...!, OK, after your Update... :D
I was going to say that hum, I couldn't really help you as I don't use CR at all, that you were the first User to report this Issue, iMacros for CR v8.4.4 confirmed to work on CR57 until now, but that some other Advanced User (@iimfun) is using CR as his Default Browser and would quickly appear on the Forum in case of any Pb's with some CR Update... (and TechSup probably as well, ah-ah...!). But OK, all settled then, good...! :D
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...