Good day gurus,
i have a use case where i have to input 4 captcha characters in order to proceed to next page and the 5 image-text are in code below
Code: Select all
<td><div id="img1"><img width="35" height="55" src="images/cap/1.png"></div></td>
<td><div id="img2"><img width="35" height="55" src="images/cap/2.png"></div></td>
<td><div id="img3"><img width="35" height="55" src="images/cap/3.png"></div></td>
<td><div id="img4"><img width="35" height="55" src="images/cap/4.png"></div></td>
<td><div id="img5"> </div></td>
i have my imacro script below
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=844 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:mainf ATTR=NAME:capcha CONTENT=1234
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON FORM=NAME:mainf ATTR=*
- How can i program the script to extract "1", "2", "3", "4" from the .png file and concatenate them into a string "1234"
- And also how to program an IF/ELSE if the 5th return null, only concatenate first 4 characters and put in the macro script
Thanks a lot
Oh yeah...!, (F)CIM...!
(As a start, for me to read, read my Sig...)
=> FCI: iMacros for CR v8.4.4, CR60...?, OS...?
And hum, the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum means your Script works in other Browsers but fails in CR with iMacros for CR only... Not the case I would think, especially if you don't even mention your FCI..., try to select the correct Sub-Forum next time you open a Thread... (And no need to duplicate this time of course...)
But OK, Thread Title is perfect I would think, descriptive at least, Script and Source posted, no URL though, OK, I'll see once I'll have a chance to read after you'll have posted your FCI...
Oh, but hum, I think I saw "Captcha" in my quick Scan, then hum..., I don't promise anything, I normally don't help Users for Captcha, sorry...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...