how to create comment script for multi-tab in facebook by iM

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
zwawitotti10

how to create comment script for multi-tab in facebook by iM

Post by zwawitotti10 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:53 pm

I need help , how to create comment script for multi-tab in facebook by iMacros
i try and try but i didn't find any script to post a comment in my post and i need script to comment for multi-post on multi-tab or anyway
thanx for any one help me :)
chivracq

Re: how to create comment script for multi-tab in facebook b

Post by chivracq » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:36 am

zwawitotti10 wrote:I need help , how to create comment script for multi-tab in facebook by iMacros
i try and try but i didn't find any script to post a comment in my post and i need script to comment for multi-post on multi-tab or anyway
thanx for any one help me :)
Oh yeah, I approved this one because no Spam but Quality is way too low for me to read, sorry...!
(Hum, and I see some "Facebook", I don't help for Social Media for 'Like/Follow/Comment' = Spam anyway...! :roll: Kids, get a Brain of your own if you want to be smarter than the "other ones", I would think... :idea: )

Hum, and you posted in the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum, meaning your Qt/Pb is specific to CR only and that your Script works in other Browsers but fails in CR..., but you don't even mention your FCI..., oh yeah again...! (Did I say stg about getting a Brain...? => Make it 2...!) :roll:
(No need to duplicate your Thread in some other Sub-Forum unless you want to reach the "Spammer" Level..., but try to select the correct Sub-Forum next time you open a Thread on this Forum... :idea: (+ Mentioning your FCI, then I will be much friendlier..., read the Forum Rules btw if you have a mini bit of spare time, that could be a good Idea... :idea: ))
=> CIM...! :mrgreen:

Hum, and you could shorten a bit your Thread Title to a fully Descriptive Title, the Field has a Size Limit..., as you may have noticed... (and any Reply shortens it even with 4 Chars ("Re: ")...) :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...