imacro update? 50 limit

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

imacro update? 50 limit

by cheal on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:29 am

Chrome Version 63.0.3239.84
VERSION BUILD=1000 RECORDER=CR
Windows 10 64bit

Hi,
Imacro has just updated for me to ver 1000 from ver 844.
Now I have a script limit of 50 lines and unable to read from csv on the web browser version, is this right or has something gone wrong.
I do have the ibrowser version but I need to use the chrome version as it is much faster as most the site I am using is very ad full and so I need a good adblocker. When I run my script now each loop is taking 25 mins using ibrowser, with using the chrome add on it use to take 3 mins.
Thanks for your help
cheal

Re: imacro update? 50 limit

by Tom, Tech Support on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:50 am

Hi cheal,

The latest iMacros blog post should answer your questions about the changes in iMacros for Chrome 10:

Announcing iMacros for Chrome 10

You mentioned using the "ibrowser version', I assume you mean the iMacros browser? If you already have an iMacros license with an active service agreement, you can quickly and easily upgrade your iMacros for Chrome to the licensed version.

Please see this FAQ for details.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Tom, Tech Support

Return to iMacros for Chrome