imacro update? 50 limit

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
cheal

imacro update? 50 limit

Post by cheal » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Chrome Version 63.0.3239.84
VERSION BUILD=1000 RECORDER=CR
Windows 10 64bit

Hi,
Imacro has just updated for me to ver 1000 from ver 844.
Now I have a script limit of 50 lines and unable to read from csv on the web browser version, is this right or has something gone wrong.
I do have the ibrowser version but I need to use the chrome version as it is much faster as most the site I am using is very ad full and so I need a good adblocker. When I run my script now each loop is taking 25 mins using ibrowser, with using the chrome add on it use to take 3 mins.
Thanks for your help
Tom, Tech Support

Re: imacro update? 50 limit

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 am

Hi cheal,

The latest iMacros blog post should answer your questions about the changes in iMacros for Chrome 10:

Announcing iMacros for Chrome 10

You mentioned using the "ibrowser version', I assume you mean the iMacros browser? If you already have an iMacros license with an active service agreement, you can quickly and easily upgrade your iMacros for Chrome to the licensed version.

Please see this FAQ for details.
Last edited by Tom, Tech Support on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated links
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
chivracq

Re: imacro update? 50 limit

Post by chivracq » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:02 pm

cheal wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Code: Select all

Chrome Version 63.0.3239.84
VERSION BUILD=1000 RECORDER=CR
Windows 10 64bit
Hi,
Imacro has just updated for me to ver 1000 from ver 844.
Now I have a script limit of 50 lines and unable to read from csv on the web browser version, is this right or has something gone wrong.
I do have the ibrowser version but I need to use the chrome version as it is much faster as most the site I am using is very ad full and so I need a good adblocker. When I run my script now each loop is taking 25 mins using ibrowser, with using the chrome add on it use to take 3 mins.
Thanks for your help
>>>
Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 am
Hi cheal,

The latest iMacros blog post should answer your questions about the changes in iMacros for Chrome 10:

Announcing iMacros for Chrome 10

You mentioned using the "ibrowser version', I assume you mean the iMacros browser? If you already have an iMacros license with an active service agreement, you can quickly and easily upgrade your iMacros for Chrome to the licensed version.

Please see this FAQ for details.
>>>

Hum..., some Update on @Tom's from @TechSup Post, as I notice 3 years later after this Thread was started that it still gets quite some new Visitors (8000 Views), but both Links mentioned in @Tom's Post seem to be broken "now" (Novb 2020)... :(

>

1- The Link to the "latest iMacros blog post" now redirects to some "/imacros/whats-new/" Page on the 'Progress' Site which "currently" (Novb 2020) only "announces" the Release of iMB v12.6 (released in Novb 2019), but doesn't mention anything (anymore) about iMacros for CR v10.x, while v10.1.0 for CR (released in Septb 2020) is actually the "latest" Version released... :o

I wasn't able to find any "Announcement" from this Page about v10.0.1 for CR (that was the Version that got released in Decb 2017 and originated this Thread), nor any later v10.x for CR until v10.1.0 for CR which is thus the "latest"/"current" Version... :(

The "Main" Navigation from the 'Progress' Site does have a "Blogs" Page, but the Content on that Page/Sub-Site looked pretty "messy" and "randomly" presented to me... :? , and even a "simple" Search on "iMacros" only yielded some "Oh, no! Something's not right, but we're sorting it out. - Make sure all words are spelled correctly." Error Msg... Oops...! :shock:

Then alright, back to/from the 'What's New' Page, it contains some iMacros related Navig-Bar, with a "Release Notes" Entry under the "Resources" Tab, which links to the 'Version History' Page, but for iMB only, even if at the complete bottom of that very lengthy Page, in the 'See Also' Section, there are 2 Links for the 'Version History' Wiki-Pages for both FF + CR. :P
But one needs to "know" the Site and the Wiki pretty well already to find those 2 Links, I would think... :|

=> Here is a Direct Link to the 'Release Notes' = 'Version History' Wiki-Page for iMacros for CR, which will contain all Info about all iMacros for CR v10.x(+) and later Versions, hehe...!

>

2- And the 2nd Link from @Tom's Post got broken because the FAQ Item was "later" renamed (and its Direct URL with it) from "How do I activate iMacros for Chrome so I have file access?" to "How do I activate iMacros for Chrome or Firefox so I have file access?", so here is a Direct Link to that FAQ Item...: 8)
- How do I activate iMacros for Chrome or Firefox so I have file access?
(Working in Novb 2020, might get broken again if the Title or the URL gets modified again... :oops: )

>

And for any Users who came to this Thread searching for a Way to remove the 50 Line Limit from the 'Free' Version(s) (for FF/CR/IE), you have a "Buy iMacros" Link under the "Purchase" Tab from the "What's New" Page on the 'Progress' Site about iMacros... :idea:
=> You need a 'PE' (= Personal Edition) License... (One same License works for all 3 Browsers...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...