Imacros 10.0 popup windows don't assume ok when press enter

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
fernando.s.lemos

Imacros 10.0 popup windows don't assume ok when press enter

Post by fernando.s.lemos » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Hi,

First of all, sorry if i make any mistake, but it's my first post here!!

After update my imacros to last version, the following code works but when i press enter to assume the message that i wrote in popup form it dont works and i have to click with mouse in Ok to proceed with the remaining code, something that in old version works well. Anyone with the same problem? And how to resolve this problem?

Code: Select all

PROMPT "Assunto:" !VAR1
SET !VAR2 EVAL("var str='{{!VAR1}}'; var res = str.substring(0,39); res;")
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:EntryForm ATTR=ID:case_description CONTENT={{!VAR2}}
Marcia, Tech Support

Re: Imacros 10.0 popup windows don't assume ok when press en

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:42 am

Hi,

Previous versions of iMacros for Chrome used the javascript prompt() for its PROMPT command. However, since Chrome 56, the javascript prompt() is being suppressed if the tab is not in the foreground. iMacros PROMPT would be this case, and so we had to replace the popup in this version.

The current implementation of our PROMPT popup does not yet accept the enter key as submit. Sorry. We are taking note of the reported issues for the next revision.