Custom Extract

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Custom Extract

by Pengi123 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:43 pm

I need help with this code

This is html code
Code: Select all
<iframe seamless="seamless" id="iframegame" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="638" width="850.6666666666666" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen="true" webkit-playsinline="true" src="https://domain.com" style="width: 695px; height: 522.366px;"></iframe>

How to from this html code extract height number and width number

Best Regards!!
Last edited by Pengi123 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pengi123

Re: need help!!

by chivracq on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:06 pm

Pengi123 wrote:How to copy width txt and height txt from this code to imacros code

<iframe seamless="seamless" id="iframegame" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="638" width="850.6666666666666" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen="true" webkit-playsinline="true" src="https://domain.com" style="width: 695px; height: 522.366px;"></iframe>

I am writing and not working:

VERSION BUILD=1001 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IFRAME ATTR=id:iframegame* EXTRACT=height
SET !CLIPBOARD {{!EXTRACT}}

Hum, funny ah-ah...!, but nice Try actually... But bad luck, Custom Attributes are only supported on iMB afaik, since v10.2 I think... Try again...! 8)

Hum..., and I don't know what you are going to do with '!CLIPBOARD', but it's not fully supported on CR..., unless they (=Dev) have finally fully implemented it in v10.0.1 for CR..., but if that's the case, it's not been documented in the Wiki yet...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: Custom Extract

by Pengi123 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:46 am

With Clipboard i will copy text to my website

How to from html code above extract height number and width number????????
Pengi123

by chivracq on Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Pengi123 wrote:With Clipboard i will copy text to my website

How to from html code above extract height number and width number????????

Yeah, well, then start again from the beginning, now that you've edited your OP and removed all Ref to your FCI... Your Thread didn't belong to the 'iMacros for CR' then..., try to select the correct Sub-Forum, next time you open a Thread... (But no need to duplicate now...)
=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

"With Clipboard i will copy text to my website"
=> Well, then you don't need '!CLIPBOARD', iMacros' Mechanism is much more advanced than your OS Clipboard...
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
chivracq

by chivracq on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:13 pm

From Duplicate Thread (that will one day be deleted or merged with this current one):
- Extracting Problems Iframe code

Pengi123 wrote:I have been trying to figure out this for 2 days, and keep failing

TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=IFRAME ATTR=id:iframegame* EXTRACT=TXT
Set !Var1 Eval("var x = '{{!Extract}}'.match(/height=.(.+).></iframe/); x[1];")
PROMPT {{!VAR1}}

<iframe id="game-iframe" seamless="seamless" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" src="//example.com/games/sweet-candy-new-en-s-iga-cloud/index.html?pub=4&amp;gp=1&amp;siteid=79&amp;channelid=2&amp;siteLocale=en-US&amp;spilStorageId=65996559762" height="639" width="479"></iframe>

I want to extract this part
and

Well, "2 days", you mean 3 weeks then, ah-ah...! :roll:
Tja, normal if you don't follow up on your Threads, and I had asked you NOT to open a Duplicate but that's exactly what you just did, 3 weeks later... That Duplicate has been reported to be deleted, I cannot do it myself... :roll:
(You can still delete it yourself, as long as nobody posts after you in that Thread..., Reason why I post in this original/current Thread and not in the Duplicate..., and the Report will automatically get deleted..., but pfff..., it would be less Hassle for everybody if you could use the Forum "a bit correctly"...! :roll: )
chivracq

Return to iMacros for Chrome