Nothing happens when I click on iMacros for Chrome icon

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
PhilRuggera

Nothing happens when I click on iMacros for Chrome icon

Post by PhilRuggera » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:55 pm

1. What version of iMacros are you using? From the Chrome extension page: 10.0.1

2. What operating system are you using? Windows 7 Enterprise SP1, English

3. Which browser(s) are you using? Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

4. Do the included demo macros work ok? Nothing happens when invoked
chivracq

Re: Nothing happens when I click on iMacros for Chrome icon

Post by chivracq » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:12 pm

PhilRuggera wrote:1. What version of iMacros are you using? From the Chrome extension page: 10.0.1

2. What operating system are you using? Windows 7 Enterprise SP1, English

3. Which browser(s) are you using? Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)

4. Do the included demo macros work ok? Nothing happens when invoked
Hum..., we had a few (4 I think) Users recently reporting "Difficulties" with v10.0.1 for CR + CR65 (after CR updated from CR64 to CR65), different OS'es (hum, you don't mention btw if you are using the Free Add-on or the PE Version (Personal Edition)), but their Issue was "only" about not being able to save a Recorded Macro:
- iMacros for Chrome stopped recording

But your "Scenario" sounds even worse, oops...! :shock:
It sounds to me like stg went "wrong" in the overall Install..., or some Update...

Was your current Config a "clean" Install...? => Did you install directly CR65 from scratch, and then added the iMacros for CR v10.0.1 Add-on...?, or did you have some previous Config where "it" was working and either iMacros or CR updated recently...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...