[HELP] IMACROS can not EXTRACT in Chrome

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
savior09

[HELP] IMACROS can not EXTRACT in Chrome

Post by savior09 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:46 am

hay can you help me from my imacros script complaint, before i try on firefox.47 work. can not EXTRACT file in crome, i tried on google chrome Version 66.0.3359.117 (Authorized Creation) (32 bit) and imacros version 10.0.1

with script example:

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
SET !TIMEOUT 100
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 15
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 7
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !LOOP 1

URL GOTO=http://MyWeb.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:cxtEmail EXTRACT=TXT

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\browser1 FILE=file1.csv
chivracq

Re: [HELP] IMACROS can not EXTRACT in Chrome

Post by chivracq » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:39 am

savior09 wrote:hay can you help me from my imacros script complaint, before i try on firefox.47 work. can not EXTRACT file in crome, i tried on

Code: Select all

google chrome Version 66.0.3359.117 (Authorized Creation) (32 bit) and 
imacros version 10.0.1
with script example:

VERSION BUILD=8970419 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
SET !TIMEOUT 100
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 15
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 7
SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !LOOP 1

URL GOTO=http://MyWeb.com
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:cxtEmail EXTRACT=TXT

SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\browser1 FILE=file1.csv
Won't try to "help you from your "complaint"", going from iMacros for CR to FF is the right Move anyway... :wink:
(I don't know btw what "Authorized Creation" means related to CR66...)

But hum, you should be answering all Threads on the Forum yourself by now, as you apparently have been using iMacros for about 8 or 10 years, as you keep using some Command(s) that have been deprecated since at least 6-8 years...!

And your Script got recorded on FF apparently, that means you've already tried on FF..., even if it contains those old deprecated Commands (deprecated for ALL iMacros Versions...!), so your Script looks a bit "Fake" to me and your whole Post doesn't really make sense, to be honest... :?

... => This part about deprecated Commands...:

SET !TIMEOUT 100
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
SET !ERRORCONTINUE YES
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 15
And especially those 2 that are very "cute" combined together...:

SET !TIMEOUT 100
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 15
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
savior09

Post by savior09 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:36 am

before I apologize because I am beginner from the beginning, I am still learning what is imacros, script there just copy and paste it, can you help me to learn imacros thank you.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:34 pm

savior09 wrote:before I apologize because I am beginner from the beginning, I am still learning what is imacros, script there just copy and paste it, can you help me to learn imacros thank you.
Well, if using iMacros for CR v10.0.1, you are probably using the Free Version but you need the 'PE' (Personal Edition) which is not Free anymore for File Access which is needed for the 'SAVEAS' and all '!DATASOURCE_xxx' Commands. (And you didn't mention your OS but the 'PE' Version is also only available on Win32/64.)

=> Like I said, moving to FF (or IE) is the easiest thing to do in your Case, I would think... v8.9.7 mentioned in your Script is the correct Version to use (better than v9.0.3), and both still work until FF56. (FF57(+) is not supported at the moment...)

But hum, you should check a bit all Commands to try to understand a bit what they are doing as your Script looks very "strange" at the moment..., next to the 2 deprecated Commands I've already mentioned, I see that you try to use 2 '!DATASOURCE_xxx' Commands..., which are useless if you don't declare a '!DATASOURCE' before... :?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...