Error message

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
jacestar11

Error message

Post by jacestar11 » Fri May 04, 2018 4:42 pm

I have a Macro to delete members from a group I am trying to close down. When I play the Macro, it will do it the first time around but then it gives me an error message:

RuntimeError: element BUTTON specified by TXT:Confirm was not found, line: 5

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks,

Jace
chivracq

Re: Error message

Post by chivracq » Sat May 05, 2018 6:38 am

jacestar11 wrote:I have a Macro to delete members from a group I am trying to close down. When I play the Macro, it will do it the first time around but then it gives me an error message:

Code: Select all

Thanks,

Jace
Thread Title is SO completely exciting...! :P , sounds completely like a "Blonde Joke"...! :P , grroooeiiieryyy, blushing already...! :oops: (Oh...oops...!, confirmed indeed by looking through your Web-Cam, sorry, was meant as a Joke...!)
No need to thank me for View Nb_3 on your Thread in 14 hours, ah-ah...!
(You normally get 10 Views per Hour with a Descriptive Thread Title, just saying..., and the next Step if you would like some Answer, would be to read the Forum Rules and to mention your FCI (Read my Sig...)... :idea: ) (Hum..., and I can explain if it's too complicated... 8) )
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
MichealHeitz

Post by MichealHeitz » Wed May 09, 2018 8:16 pm

chivracq wrote:
jacestar11 wrote:I have a Macro to delete members from a group I am trying to close down. When I play the Macro, it will do it the first time around but then it gives me an error message:

Code: Select all

Thanks,

Jace
Thread Title is SO completely exciting...! :P , sounds completely like a "Blonde Joke"...! :P , grroooeiiieryyy, blushing already...! :oops: (Oh...oops...!, confirmed indeed by looking through your Web-Cam, sorry, was meant as a Joke...!)
No need to thank me for View Nb_3 on your Thread in 14 hours, ah-ah...!
(You normally get 10 Views per Hour with a Descriptive Thread Title, just saying..., and the next Step if you would like some Answer, would be to read the Forum Rules and to mention your FCI (Read my Sig...)... :idea: ) (Hum..., and I can explain if it's too complicated... 8) )
Whattt ?????
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed May 09, 2018 9:04 pm

MichealHeitz wrote:Whattt ?????
=> ... Meaning that "Error message" is a useless Thread Title because non-Descriptive for a Thread on a Technical Forum... :roll:
(+ @OP did not post in the correct Sub-Forum, + did not read the Forum Rules, + did not do any Research prior to posting..., hum, and now 5 days later, didn't bother either to follow up... :roll: )

Nearly all Threads on the Forum involve an "Error Message", the Title must already give an Idea about its Content without having to open and read the whole OP or Thread and it must contain the specific Keywords this User must have used to first (try to) find relevant/similar Threads or that other Users in the future might use to find this Thread if it contains a Solution... :idea:
=> Try searching the Forum using "error + message" as Search-Keywords, well..., good luck...!
And even for @OP themselves, if they hope for Help, most (Advanced) Users won't even bother to open the Thread to have a look and check if they could help... :idea:

And yep, the "Tone" of my Reply was meant to be a little bit "funny", simply trying to have a bit of Fun on the Forum from time to time, ah-ah...! :wink:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:30 pm

chivracq wrote:And yep, the "Tone" of my Reply was meant to be a little bit "funny", simply trying to have a bit of Fun on the Forum from time to time, ah-ah...! :wink:
Your text is too long. :lol:
Required information:
1. Full html code or website url
2. Your script in iMacros (with CODE-Tags or as downloadlink)
3. Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...?

And please change your title "Error message" to anything else like "RuntimeError button macro".
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed May 09, 2018 11:54 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:And yep, the "Tone" of my Reply was meant to be a little bit "funny", simply trying to have a bit of Fun on the Forum from time to time, ah-ah...! :wink:
Your text is too long. :lol:
Boah..., Size does not matter...! :lol:
thecoder2012 wrote:
Required information:
1. Full html code or website url
2. Your script in iMacros (with CODE-Tags or as downloadlink)
3. Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...?

And please change your title "Error message" to anything else like "RuntimeError button macro".
The 2nd Poster in the Thread (well, apart from me, => @MichealHeitz) is not the @OP (=> @jacestar11) who started the Thread... :wink: