Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:43 pm
I am new to this and i need your help.
What i need to do is so simple, i have made a macro with loop to keep refreshing a page till a button appears and click it with ignore errors and set time out step.
My macro is:
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=1002 RECORDER=CR
SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 0
SET !TIMEOUT_PAGE 1
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
How can i tell the macro to stop looping when success? And is it possible to set the time out to 0 instead of 1 sec to make the click faster?
Thanks in advance.