refresher and clicker as fast as possible

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
picasso2006

refresher and clicker as fast as possible

Post by picasso2006 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:58 pm

Hello friends,
I have a question. maybe someone can help me with that. I need to write a code for a type of refresher of web page then clicking automatically on the desired button. at this moment I am doing it manually. it is very important to click on the button as fast as possible .
the webpage allows us me to click on the button at 5 o'clock, but there are always a matter 1 to 2 seconds of difference. meanwhile the webpage does not automatically let me see the button unless I refresh the web page. the code I am using is this:

refresh
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=ID:Save

and I play the macro multiple times till I see the Save button, then I click the button. but there are always a matter of miliseconds which cause me not to click as the first person. can anybody tell me which type of code I need to use on this website?