what is php code for send form to be imacro code ?

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Post Reply
imacow
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:56 am

what is php code for send form to be imacro code ?

Post by imacow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:45 am

i want to know that what code he write for send form to imacro code?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT4aqENccyk

i am beginner only and not have knowledge but i want to practice easy project with imacro for chrome.
thank for help me and i may be leave tips to you later.
chivracq
Posts: 8416
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: what is php code for send form to be imacro code ?

Post by chivracq » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:55 am

imacow wrote:i want to know that what code he write for send form to imacro code?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT4aqENccyk

i am beginner only and not have knowledge but i want to practice easy project with imacro for chrome.
thank for help me and i may be leave tips to you later.
Is it an interesting Video...? 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
imacow
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:56 am

Re: what is php code for send form to be imacro code ?

Post by imacow » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:12 am

chivracq wrote:
imacow wrote:i want to know that what code he write for send form to imacro code?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT4aqENccyk

i am beginner only and not have knowledge but i want to practice easy project with imacro for chrome.
thank for help me and i may be leave tips to you later.
Is it an interesting Video...? 8)

thankyou very much sir, pls help me too i want use it for make lucky in daily . :mrgreen:
buty tips waiting you hahaha.

well, first step i thing he use javascript for matching number.
second step use php send data to imacro folder in drive c
third step run imacro in web for auto fill number.
it hard for me but it may be easy for professional i thing so.
chivracq
Posts: 8416
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
Location: Amsterdam (NL)

Re: what is php code for send form to be imacro code ?

Post by chivracq » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:33 am

imacow wrote:thankyou very much sir, pls help me too i want use it for make lucky in daily . :mrgreen:
buty tips waiting you hahaha.

well, first step i thing he use javascript for matching number.
second step use php send data to imacro folder in drive c
third step run imacro in web for auto fill number.
it hard for me but it may be easy for professional i thing so.
Yes, but is it an interesting Video...? 8)

Rhooo...!, I like Tips... 8)
=> Tips in Video...?
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
Post Reply