Automation doesnt work

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
aysal

Automation doesnt work

Post by aysal » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:11 pm

I just created a quick Video to show m Problem - maybe you have an idea????

Here is the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0ljVR ... e=youtu.be
chivracq

Re: Automation doesnt work

Post by chivracq » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:07 pm

aysal wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:11 pm
I just created a quick Video to show m Problem - maybe you have an idea????

Here is the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0ljVR ... e=youtu.be
No need to create Duplicates when you open a Thread... (Duplicate deleted...)

But hum..., a Video can be a useful "Illustration" of your Issue or Question, but Threads on the Forum must be searchable for other Users with a similar Qt/Pb... :idea:
=> Give a Descriptive Title to your Thread, "Automation doesnt work" is a bit "useless"..., try searching the Forum with those Keywords... :wink:
=> Explain your Issue in plain Text, with Script etc...
=> CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...) [+ If using v10.0.x for CR/FF, mention also if you are using the 'Free' or 'PE' Version...]

And try to select the "correct" Sub-Forum also, next time you open a Thread, this one has very probably nothing specific to iMacros for CR..., especially if you don't even mention your FCI... (But no need to open another Duplicate now...)

And "Macras" doesn't mean anything btw... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...