TWO LOOPS IN A MACRO THEN INFINITE LOOP

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
luzmen

TWO LOOPS IN A MACRO THEN INFINITE LOOP

Post by luzmen » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:04 am

iMacros for Chrome Version 10.0.5 (Freeware Extension)
Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit

Hello...

I want to know how to loop two batches lines in a macro then whole process will be infinite loops. The macro should loop 5 times for the 1ST BATCH then got to 2ND BATCH and loop it for 5 times, then the process will continue at infinite...
Below is my macro but did not work:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=1005 RECORDER=CR
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(627,727)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#app-mount>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>FORM>DIV>DIV>DIV>TEXTAREA" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#app-mount>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>FORM>DIV>DIV>DIV>TEXTAREA" CHARS="1ST BATCH"
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#app-mount>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>FORM>DIV>DIV>DIV>TEXTAREA" CHAR="\r"
WAIT SECONDS=5
SET !LOOP 5
EVENT TYPE=MOUSEUP POINT="(627,727)"
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="#app-mount>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>FORM>DIV>DIV>DIV>TEXTAREA" BUTTON=0
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#app-mount>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>FORM>DIV>DIV>DIV>TEXTAREA" CHARS="2ND BATCH"
EVENT TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="#app-mount>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>FORM>DIV>DIV>DIV>TEXTAREA" CHAR="\r"
WAIT SECONDS=5
SET !LOOP 5
SET !LOOP -9999
I've seen in search about SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}} but i don't know if this the way to use..

Thanks in advance for the help.