If/Else

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
pelans

If/Else

Post by pelans » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 am

I´m trying to do a scrip that if a variable is 1 then do something with if else but like this:
if VAR1 = 1 then
URL GOTO=https://www.test.xyz
else
URL GOTO=https://www.test.com
end if

But I have this error: SyntaxError: unknown command: IF at line 6
chivracq

Re: If/Else

Post by chivracq » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 pm

pelans wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 am
I´m trying to do a scrip that if a variable is 1 then do something with if else but like this:

Code: Select all

if VAR1 = 1 then
  URL GOTO=https://www.test.xyz
 else
   URL GOTO=https://www.test.com
 end if 
But I have this error: SyntaxError: unknown command: IF at line 6

Yeah, well..., normal, there is no 'IF' Command in iMacros...! :P

CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

And try to open Threads in the "correct" Sub-Forum, your Thread has probably nothing specific to the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum, especially if you don't even mention your FCI... :idea:
(But no need to duplicate now...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:42 pm

chivracq wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 pm
Bug! :wink:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:15 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:42 pm
chivracq wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 pm
Bug! :wink:

Nope..., it's "double" documented ("that there is, by Design, no Conditional Logic in iMacros", and it's not listed in the 'Command Reference' which contains the Documentation for all Commands), then it cannot be a Bug... :wink:

But I have it though in my List of EnhReqs... 8)

Hum..., we didn't hear anymore from @OP, 5 days later after opening their Thread, that I consider a Bug...!! :shock:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 pm

chivracq wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:15 pm
it's "double" documented ("that there is, by Design, no Conditional Logic in iMacros", and it's not listed in the 'Command Reference' which contains the Documentation for all Commands), then it cannot be a Bug... :wink:
:lol:
chivracq wrote:
Hum..., we didn't hear anymore from @OP, 5 days later after opening their Thread, that I consider a Bug...!! :shock:
No problem. Asia ip? Then is the new human coming soon as bugfix. :shock:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 pm
chivracq wrote:
No problem. Asia ip? Then is the new human coming soon as bugfix. :shock:

"Asian IP"..., euh..., no, from some Spanish speaking Country, I think I remember... (I had checked indeed, IP was clean...)

But... tja, I didn't "expect" anything "very exciting" from this Thread, considering the "Low Quality" (Wrong Sub-Forum, Thread Title is not very-very Descriptive/Explicit, Didn't read the Forum Rules, Didn't read any Documentation and Didn't search the Forum, as their Qt has probably already been asked and handled/answered more than 100 times on the Forum... I guess the Follow-up was in the Bonus... Oh well, fair enough... :|
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:47 pm

chivracq wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm
"Asian IP"..., euh..., no, from some Spanish speaking Country, I think I remember... (I had checked indeed, IP was clean...)
Okay. Then I have no hope.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:19 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:47 pm
chivracq wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm
Okay. Then I have no hope.

Yeah, well, there is not much "Hope" to have in Asian IP's/Users, ah-ah...! :twisted:

In the last 6 Months approx, I think I have only approved 2 Posts in Total from Asian Users, with an Average of about 3 Fake/Spam Posts per Day from those Countries, especially from Vietnam, the biggest (wannabe) Spammer on the Forum since nearly 2 years now, but 6 Months => that's about 2 Legit Posts/Users out of 500 or 600 Posts (or at least Attempts to post) on the Forum, ah-ah...! :shock:

And that Nb is probably even higher, with the ones trying to register/post through some Proxy/VPN or Cloud Provider with an IP from a different Country, which makes them look even more suspicious when I need to "assess" their first Post(s) before they eventually become visible on the Forum... :|