If/Else

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
pelans

If/Else

Post by pelans » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 am

I´m trying to do a scrip that if a variable is 1 then do something with if else but like this:
if VAR1 = 1 then
URL GOTO=https://www.test.xyz
else
URL GOTO=https://www.test.com
end if

But I have this error: SyntaxError: unknown command: IF at line 6
chivracq

Re: If/Else

Post by chivracq » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 pm

pelans wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 am
I´m trying to do a scrip that if a variable is 1 then do something with if else but like this:

Code: Select all

if VAR1 = 1 then
  URL GOTO=https://www.test.xyz
 else
   URL GOTO=https://www.test.com
 end if 
But I have this error: SyntaxError: unknown command: IF at line 6

Yeah, well..., normal, there is no 'IF' Command in iMacros...! :P

CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)

And try to open Threads in the "correct" Sub-Forum, your Thread has probably nothing specific to the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum, especially if you don't even mention your FCI... :idea:
(But no need to duplicate now...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:42 pm

chivracq wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 pm
Bug! :wink:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:15 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:42 pm
chivracq wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:28 pm
Bug! :wink:

Nope..., it's "double" documented ("that there is, by Design, no Conditional Logic in iMacros", and it's not listed in the 'Command Reference' which contains the Documentation for all Commands), then it cannot be a Bug... :wink:

But I have it though in my List of EnhReqs... 8)

Hum..., we didn't hear anymore from @OP, 5 days later after opening their Thread, that I consider a Bug...!! :shock:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 pm

chivracq wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:15 pm
it's "double" documented ("that there is, by Design, no Conditional Logic in iMacros", and it's not listed in the 'Command Reference' which contains the Documentation for all Commands), then it cannot be a Bug... :wink:
:lol:
chivracq wrote:
Hum..., we didn't hear anymore from @OP, 5 days later after opening their Thread, that I consider a Bug...!! :shock:
No problem. Asia ip? Then is the new human coming soon as bugfix. :shock:
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 pm
chivracq wrote:
No problem. Asia ip? Then is the new human coming soon as bugfix. :shock:

"Asian IP"..., euh..., no, from some Spanish speaking Country, I think I remember... (I had checked indeed, IP was clean...)

But... tja, I didn't "expect" anything "very exciting" from this Thread, considering the "Low Quality" (Wrong Sub-Forum, Thread Title is not very-very Descriptive/Explicit, Didn't read the Forum Rules, Didn't read any Documentation and Didn't search the Forum, as their Qt has probably already been asked and handled/answered more than 100 times on the Forum... I guess the Follow-up was in the Bonus... Oh well, fair enough... :|
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:47 pm

chivracq wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm
"Asian IP"..., euh..., no, from some Spanish speaking Country, I think I remember... (I had checked indeed, IP was clean...)
Okay. Then I have no hope.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:19 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:47 pm
chivracq wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm
Okay. Then I have no hope.

Yeah, well, there is not much "Hope" to have in Asian IP's/Users, ah-ah...! :twisted:

In the last 6 Months approx, I think I have only approved 2 Posts in Total from Asian Users, with an Average of about 3 Fake/Spam Posts per Day from those Countries, especially from Vietnam, the biggest (wannabe) Spammer on the Forum since nearly 2 years now, but 6 Months => that's about 2 Legit Posts/Users out of 500 or 600 Posts (or at least Attempts to post) on the Forum, ah-ah...! :shock:

And that Nb is probably even higher, with the ones trying to register/post through some Proxy/VPN or Cloud Provider with an IP from a different Country, which makes them look even more suspicious when I need to "assess" their first Post(s) before they eventually become visible on the Forum... :|