Torsten156 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:46 am
So, my Profile is complete
Code: Select all
- iMacro for Chrome (Free Edition) 10.0.5
- Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
- WIN 10 Enterprise
OK, so v10.0.5 for CR 'Free' and you are indeed on CR80...
(And correct Spelling is "iMacros" btw...)
But hum, good Intention but placing your FCI in your Sig is not a "good Idea" and it is rather confusing actually because you only have one Dynamic Sig for the whole Forum, so you still need to hard-code your FCI in your OP when you open a Thread... And Sigs are not visible when posting a Reply...
You would speed up the "Process" if you took 1 Min to read the Forum Rules...
Then OK, for the 2 Inner Loops you will need to compute those 2 Loops based on the '!LOOP' Var:
- '!VAR1' starting at 0 and '!VAR1' + '!LOOP' using the 'ADD' Command.
- '!VAR2' starting at 3 and '!VAR2' + 13 x '!LOOP' using the 'EVAL()' Command. (Or you can use 13 times the 'ADD' Command if you prefer, but 'EVAL()' only takes 1 Line of Code and as you are using the 'Free' Version, you can only put 50 Lines in your Script...)
For the Login Section that you want to execute only on '!LOOP'=1, if the URL in the 'URL GOTO' Command is a Login Page then you'll need to use a "Conditional 'URL GOTO'", or also if that URL is your "Destination" Page and the Login Page only appears if you got logged out, but you don't want to reload that Page on every Loop.
The Fields to enter the Login + Password + click on the Submit Button are probably not present anymore on the Page for '!LOOP'>1, then you use '!ERRORIGNORE' + a short '!TIMEOUT_STEP' (=0) to bypass those Lines. The '!TIMEOUT_STEP' Value can also be made Conditional if you want...
For the 2 'TAG' Statements on the 2 'DIV' Elements, see if the same Method can be applied to those 2 Elements if they are not present on the Page or if those 2 Statements don't do anything from '!LOOP'=2, or you'll need to compute a "1"/"0" with 'EVAL()' to use for "POS=n", "POS=0" won't do anything.
And you'll also need a "Conditional 'WAIT'" for the 2 'WAIT' Statements if you don't want the Script to wait for 7+2 Sec on every Loop.
And for all "Conditional + stg" Parts that I mentioned, you'll find relevant Threads with Code Examples if you search the Forum using those Terms as Search Keywords...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...