Can't solve an error "!DATASOURCE_LINE must be positive integer"

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
veikksa1

Can't solve an error "!DATASOURCE_LINE must be positive integer"

Post by veikksa1 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Hi,

me and my colleague have a strange problem. We both have
  • iMacros version = 1010 (Personal Edition)
  • Operating system = Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0.18363)
  • Browser = Google Chrome (87.0.4280.66)
  • Datasource file = C:\Users\OURNNAMEHERE\Documents\iMacros\Datasources
The problem occurs as we try to use datasource. The process works in my computer but at my colleagues computer it doesn't. At the beginning of the process we are defining the datasource and defining the line where to start:

Code: Select all

SET !DATASOURCE filehere.csv
  SET !LOOP 2
  SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}} 
My version works but my colleague gets an error "BadParameter: !DATASOURCE_LINE must be positive integer".

We have tried to get over this error using multiple different options: using LOOP, using VAR, using PROMPT to ask which line we would like to start the process.

SET !LOOP 2
  PROMPT {{!LOOP}}
  SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
=> Prompt says that the line should be 2

SET !VAR1 2
  PROMPT {{!VAR1}}
  SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!VAR1}}
=> Prompt says that the line should be 2

Still after all this, it gives the same error. I've tried to find the answer here and tried to Google the issue, but I have not gotten anything out.

The process works if we take datasource and datasource_line away. Looks like there is something in the datasource, but as it works without a problem in my computer we can't figure what is causing the error.

Would you happen to have any idea where the fault is?

Br,
Sami