Need Help With Sequence IMacros

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros for Chrome extension.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
yavarkhan

Need Help With Sequence IMacros

Post by yavarkhan » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:27 pm

How to increment numbers with iMacros?

So currently i want to use a macro to enter number from 10000 till 999999 till it finds my confirmation code for facebook.
Bellow is the macro can you help me create a sequence..

Using windows 10
imacro version 10.1.0

VERSION BUILD=1010 RECORDER=CR
URL GOTO=https://www.facebook.com/checkpoint/150 ... ook.com%2F
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=ID:jsc_c_0 CONTENT=100000
TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Next
Last edited by yavarkhan on Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: Need Help With Sequence IMacros

Post by chivracq » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:04 pm

yavarkhan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:27 pm

So currently i want to use a macro to enter number from 10000 till 999999 till it finds my confirmation code for facebook.

Using

Code: Select all

windows 10
imacro version 10.1.0

URL GOTO=https://www.facebook.com/checkpoint/1501092823525282/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F

Thread quickly approved because I have "difficult" Internet since 3 weeks, but make sure to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, this one has nothing specific to the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum... :!:

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., 'Free'/'PE' + CR Version missing from your FCI...)

But yep, to answer your Qt, "typical" Qt, many times asked and answered...
=> Use a Var for your "CONTENT=100000" => "CONTENT={{!VAR1}}" and compute your Var based on '!LOOP' to increment it, either using the raw '!LOOP' or with 'ADD' or 'EVAL()'... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
yavarkhan

Post by yavarkhan » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:08 pm

thx a lot chirag if you could change the code and send me pleas as i am all new to this coding thing tryna learn but it would be great if you could send me the code!

chivracq wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:04 pm
yavarkhan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:27 pm

Using

windows 10
imacro version 10.1.0

URL GOTO=https://www.facebook.com/checkpoint/1501092823525282/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F

Thread quickly approved because I have "difficult" Internet since 3 weeks, but make sure to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, this one has nothing specific to the 'iMacros for CR' Sub-Forum... :!:

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., 'Free'/'PE' + CR Version missing from your FCI...)

But yep, to answer your Qt, "typical" Qt, many times asked and answered...
=> Use a Var for your "CONTENT=100000" => "CONTENT={{!VAR1}}" and compute your Var based on '!LOOP' to increment it, either using the raw '!LOOP' or with 'ADD' or 'EVAL()'... :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:25 pm

yavarkhan wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:08 pm
thx a lot chirag if you could change the code and send me pleas as i am all new to this coding thing tryna learn but it would be great if you could send me the code!

You missed the "FCIM" part..., but nope, I don't write Scripts for other Users, I gave you all Info to find the Solution by yourself... :wink:
(Now I'll help you again after you try "your best" and if you "really get stuck", ah-ah...!) :wink:

(And you'll need to mention your FCI for me to follow up, I won't ask a 3rd time... :idea: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...