imacros wont come up anymore

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
les_stockton

imacros wont come up anymore

Post by les_stockton » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:30 pm

After a reboot, I can no longer get the iMacros extension in Chrome to come up when I click on it. There's no error message that I can see. It just wont come up like it did before.

iMacros version 10.1.1
licensed version, personal edition

Windows 11

Chrome Version 111.0.5563.66
chivracq

Re: imacros wont come up anymore

Post by chivracq » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:26 pm

les_stockton wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:30 pm
After a reboot, I can no longer get the iMacros extension in Chrome to come up when I click on it. There's no error message that I can see. It just wont come up like it did before.

Code: Select all

iMacros version 10.1.1, licensed version, personal edition
Windows 11
Chrome  Version 111.0.5563.66

:!: Thread moved to the 'Installation & License Activation' Sub-Forum...

There was a similar Report on the 'Progress' Forum...:
- My windows 11 computer updated overnight
Susan Krassnig (Customer) asked a question.
March 21, 2023 at 6:26 PM

My windows 11 computer updated overnight and this morning I can no longer run file access or any of my macros. I have a notification that I am running the freeware version although I paid for the personal version. How can I fix this?

iMacros General Discussions

... But no Reply... => I'll ping @TechSup to have a look (at this current Thread) as I'm not sure if they'll get a Notif as it was not opened in the "correct" Sub-Forum... :|
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:55 pm

Les, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and/or reinstalling iMacros File Access / Personal Edition?

If reinstalling the extension doesn't work, try creating a new Chrome user profile and install the iMacros extension under that profile.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
les_stockton

Post by les_stockton » Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:20 pm

nope. did a re-install. when I click on the imacros icon in the toolbar, nothing happens. the imacros window doesn't come up; nothing.

I checked the console and see this:

api.min.js:1 [OptinMonster] The referrer site could not be found. It may not have been registered with OptinMonster. Domain provided: (forum.imacros.net)
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:03 am

les_stockton wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:20 pm
nope. did a re-install. when I click on the imacros icon in the toolbar, nothing happens. the imacros window doesn't come up; nothing.

I checked the console and see this:

api.min.js:1 [OptinMonster] The referrer site could not be found. It may not have been registered with OptinMonster. Domain provided: (forum.imacros.net)
Did you also try my suggestion of installing it under a newly created Chrome profile?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
les_stockton

Post by les_stockton » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:51 am

I don't know what that means. No profile?
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:42 am

les_stockton wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:51 am
I don't know what that means. No profile?
https://www.screencast.com/t/mLQ5i7Ig
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support