SAVEAS Screenshot

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Google Chrome extension.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
dombrorj

SAVEAS Screenshot

Post by dombrorj » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Is iMacros for chrome capable of taking screenshots? I keep getting: SyntaxError: unknown command: SAVEAS at line 2

Edit: Never mind... I just noticed the list of available functions on the Wiki, and it looks like its not quite available yet.
Marcia, Tech Support

Re: SAVEAS Screenshot

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello,

Sorry, SAVEAS is not yet supported in iMacros for Chrome.
Regards,

Marcia
HopefulUser

Post by HopefulUser » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:14 pm

So.... it's many months later now. The wiki at
http://wiki.imacros.net/iMacros_for_Chrome
doesn't say whether SAVEAS is supported now, and the version history implies that fixes have gone into the SAVEAS support. (Implying that maybe it's supported now.)

But, my newly minted Chrome 3.02 iMacros keeps telling me that SAVEAS is an unknown command.

1) Can the wiki page please list SAVEAS under either "supported" or "not supported", as appropriate?
2) If it's supposed to be supported, why am I getting "Unknown Command"?
3) And if it's not supported, what's the current forecast?
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:24 am

Thanks for asking!

SAVEAS for saving web pages can not be supported yet, as the Google Chrome API does not expose this feature yet. But SAVEAS TYPE=PNG (for taking web page screenshots) will be available with the next iMacros for Chrome update.

I also updated the wiki.

Mathias