iMacros Component Sound Still Playing after Close Tabs

Discussions and Tech Support related to using the iMacros Component for .NET in your applications.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tekkenzz

iMacros Component Sound Still Playing after Close Tabs

Post by tekkenzz » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:14 pm

When open youtube video on new tab then close, audio still playing in background, how fix it?
Last edited by tekkenzz on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: Bug

Post by chivracq » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:33 pm

tekkenzz wrote:When open youtube video on new tab then close, audio still playing in background, how fix it?
CIM...! :mrgreen:

And provide a mini-Script to reproduce the Problem if you want TechSupport to look at it...

And your Thread Title is useless... (And I would be surprised if your Problem is related to .net...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
tekkenzz

Post by tekkenzz » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:06 am

chivracq wrote:
tekkenzz wrote:When open youtube video on new tab then close, audio still playing in background, how fix it?
CIM...! :mrgreen:

And provide a mini-Script to reproduce the Problem if you want TechSupport to look at it...

And your Thread Title is useless... (And I would be surprised if your Problem is related to .net...)

Hello Look i have two problem i created video to see it better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBVMK2Rfvfs
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:16 pm

tekkenzz wrote:Hello Look i have two problem i created video to see it better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBVMK2Rfvfs
Thread Title is perfect now...

Full Config Info still missing, all I could see on your Video is that you are indeed using the .NET Component (which I don't know at all, I only use the FF Add-on mostly).

But about the Sound keeping playing in the Background for a few seconds after you've closed the Tab, it doesn't look extremely chocking to me, Firefox and Pale Moon do the same. No idea about your "Points not added" other Problem...
Last edited by chivracq on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
tekkenzz

Post by tekkenzz » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:19 pm

chivracq wrote:
tekkenzz wrote:Hello Look i have two problem i created video to see it better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBVMK2Rfvfs
thread Title is perfect now...

Full Config Info still missing, all I could see on your Video is that you are indeed using the .NET Component (which I don't know at all, I only use the FF Add-on mostly).

But about the Sound keeping playing in the Background for a few seconds after you've closed the Tab, it doesn't look extremely chocking to me, Firefox and Pale Moon do the same. No idea about your "Points not added" other Problem...
Hi how to do that when you press a button on the side of the webbrowser1 link open in a new tab instead of a new window?
ex http://youtu.be/tlYj2CVZ-wI

Edit. I have visual basic 2010
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:45 pm

tekkenzz wrote:Hi how to do that when you press a button on the side of the webbrowser1 link open in a new tab instead of a new window?
ex http://youtu.be/tlYj2CVZ-wI

Edit. I have visual basic 2010
You mean, closing the freshly opened Tab, if I understand you correctly...

Code: Select all

TAB T=2
TAB CLOSE
Or, if you only have 1 Tab open in your Browser...:

Code: Select all

TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
fastRSgold

Re: iMacros Component Sound Still Playing after Close Tabs

Post by fastRSgold » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:15 am

Electric and gas powered Game fastfifa15
titles Boss Chris Taylor will be "a somewhat more about the skeptical side" when it comes to Kickstarter and considers system will be "starting to

utilize itself away,Inch VentureBeat reviews.Taylor not too long ago talked with the Casual Join occasion in Europe, wherever this individual highlighted the company's

experience with lately terminated rs gold Kickstarter, Wildman. "It's the amounts online game,Inch Taylor said. "Someone features fast within a package. This business is absolutely,

genuinely hard.
utfifas09

Re: iMacros Component Sound Still Playing after Close Tabs

Post by utfifas09 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:33 am

The actual types specific detailed on the next paragraphs end up getting stylized.
fifa 15 coins
fifa 15 coins ps3