Strange behavior when using vb.net's background worker

Discussions and Tech Support related to using the iMacros Component for .NET in your applications.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
hexinx

Strange behavior when using vb.net's background worker

Post by hexinx » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:20 am

Hello,

I've been using iMacros component to scrape off text from sites. I recently decided to use the "Background worker" component in .net to handle the component's functioning so I can keep the UI responsive. But, this is causing the iim component to behave strangely, I'm not able to get the same result when I play macros when from inside the background worker's asynchronous running, It gives me a #EANX# when the same script works perfectly when used by a regular .play() macro call from outside the background worker.

Any idea why? Probably something related to threading which I don't understand...