!WAITPAGECOMPLETE Not working for iMacro .NET component

Discussions and Tech Support related to using the iMacros Component for .NET in your applications.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
rajnish3patel

!WAITPAGECOMPLETE Not working for iMacro .NET component

Post by rajnish3patel » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:07 pm

[URGENT]
!WAITPAGECOMPLETE Not working for iMacro .NET component.

Facing this issue in .NET component.
Expected Scenario:
SET !WAITPAGECOMPLETE YES -should force url to load completely, in limit of !TIMEOUT_PAGE (default 60 sec.). For safe I set it to 120.
Real Scenario:
SET !WAITPAGECOMPLETE YES - its not working, moreover it hang the code.
I don't want to set !TIMEOUT_PAGE longer. Why?-> cos my page may complete in 30 sec or 240 sec and I just want to make sure that its loaded completely.

Any solution/suggestions welcomed.