No download dialog window opened

Discussions and Tech Support related to using the iMacros Component for .NET in your applications.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
scommettereoggi

No download dialog window opened

Post by scommettereoggi » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Hello,

I'm having the following issue, both in iMacros Browser and in my .Net application that uses iMacros .Net component.

I'm trying to automate the export of a csv list of transactions into a famous ewallet (Skrill, ex Moneybooker). Everything ok: login and goto to the transactions page. Into this page there is a textual link that launch the export (I think it uses some ajax call here) in a csv format of the transactions shown on the page. I've tried to register the macro with all possible click mode (DS too) and also used the imageclick command, and during the registration the dialog window that handles the download is correctly shown. Instead, during the playback of the macro (and also including the lines into my .Net project), no download dialog window is opened, so it is like if the download is not detected (cab maybe be tha ajax calls the problem?). After the play of the macro I see in the bottom right corner of iMacros Browser that the download progress bar is full and green (see arrow 2). The macro stops with non error.

I attach one screenshot the link on the transaction page abd the progress bar.

the code 1:
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=* WAIT=YES
IMAGESEARCH POS=1 IMAGE=skrill_export.png CONFIDENCE=70
IMAGECLICK POS=1 IMAGE=skrill_export.png CONFIDENCE=70

the code 2:
ONDOWNLOAD FOLDER=* FILE=* WAIT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A FORM=ACTION:/transactions ATTR=TXT:Export<SP>CSV

Thank you for help!

Best
Attachments
iMacros Browser V10.4.28.1074
iMacros Browser V10.4.28.1074