downloaded trial file and its already expired

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
jonathan

downloaded trial file and its already expired

Post by jonathan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:49 am

downloaded app but its already expired, please help would like to try out file access
Tom, Tech Support

Re: downloaded trial file and its already expired

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:52 pm

Hi jonathan,

What/when exactly did you download and from where?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
jonathan

Post by jonathan » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 pm

The link was sent to me via email on the 1 June. When I opened it it was 5 june or 6. Looks like my month will be cut even shorter trying to get a reply. Thanks by the way. All other avenues prove to be deadend.
My file name has the serial in the name.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:42 am

Hi jonathan,

I was able to lookup your evaluation license (beginning with 4GRC) and I don't think the issue is that it is already expired. I can see that it does indeed have an expiration date of 1-July-2021. According to our license server, this license is already activated on a machine named DESKTOP-S4A5VS9. Do you recognize this machine name?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support