I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:11 am

Hello there, iMacros Community!

My trial ended last month, but I only found out about the EOL notice last week, which made me regret not taking action right away after trying the application. I would want to ask for the admin to allow me to purchase Personal license and I accept that there will be no more update after the EOL next year. Hope you grant my request. Thank you very much.
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:14 am

If cannot be granted, is it okay if I buy to Individuals who already have the license? Please contact me in Telegram at @carolinokim if you are willing to share your license with me. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
Tom, Tech Support
Posts: 3818
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:21 am

Unfortunately, the window for new license sales closed at the end of last month.
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:53 am

Is there any way I can have Personal License, please? I badly needed it
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
Tom, Tech Support
Posts: 3818
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:43 pm

I'm currently trying to convince the right people to simply make the iMacros File Access module available as a free download and not require any license. This is the module responsible for providing the full functionality to iMacros for Chrome, including disk access. However, I can't make any promises or even speculate on how long it might take to come to pass, if ever.
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
User avatar
The iMacros Guru
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by The iMacros Guru » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:46 pm

carolinokim wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:53 am
Is there any way I can have Personal License, please? I badly needed it
I think I have an extra license that I can give to you. Do you still have the trial version installed? If not, do you still have a copy of the installer? Where can I send you a copy of the activation code?
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:27 am

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:43 pm
I'm currently trying to convince the right people to simply make the iMacros File Access module available as a free download and not require any license. This is the module responsible for providing the full functionality to iMacros for Chrome, including disk access. However, I can't make any promises or even speculate on how long it might take to come to pass, if ever.
That would be great! If happened then it also would be awesome to add donation address so that even it is not license based we can still help the devs. Love this idea
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:30 am

The iMacros Guru wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:46 pm
carolinokim wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:53 am
Is there any way I can have Personal License, please? I badly needed it
I think I have an extra license that I can give to you. Do you still have the trial version installed? If not, do you still have a copy of the installer? Where can I send you a copy of the activation code?
It is perfectly working in my end and I really appreciate you for that Sir. However, that will also end soon, reason why I'm still trying to have long term solution.
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:38 am

Even in iMacros community there's a lot of user wishing to have personal license too.
https://community.progress.com/s/questi ... 008nMg2SAE
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct Spelling = "iMacros" in Title...
User avatar
The iMacros Guru
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by The iMacros Guru » Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:36 am

carolinokim wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:30 am
The iMacros Guru wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:46 pm
carolinokim wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:53 am
Is there any way I can have Personal License, please? I badly needed it
I think I have an extra license that I can give to you. Do you still have the trial version installed? If not, do you still have a copy of the installer? Where can I send you a copy of the activation code?
It is perfectly working in my end and I really appreciate you for that Sir. However, that will also end soon, reason why I'm still trying to have long term solution.
I'm a little confused by your reply. What exactly is working perfectly? Are you saying that you no longer need a Personal Edition license?
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:47 am

Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is that the extension of my evaluation period works in my end and I used it daily and I am very thankful for that however it will still expire in February. That's why I am still looking for a long term solution which is buying personal edition license.
User avatar
The iMacros Guru
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by The iMacros Guru » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:59 am

carolinokim wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:47 am
Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is that the extension of my evaluation period works in my end and I used it daily and I am very thankful for that however it will still expire in February. That's why I am still looking for a long term solution which is buying personal edition license.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. I can give you a Personal Edition license that I am not using. Just provide me with your email address and I will send you the activation code!
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:57 am

What a wonderful beginning year! Thank you, here is my email address ****
Last edited by carolinokim on Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
The iMacros Guru
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:07 pm
Contact:

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by The iMacros Guru » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:50 am

carolinokim wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 1:57 am
What a wonderful beginning year! Thank you, here is my email address [removed].
Sent! You might want to edit your post to remove/obscure your email address so that it doesn't get scraped and used by spammers.
carolinokim
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:09 am

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by carolinokim » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:34 pm

I received! Thank you Sir!
Post Reply