I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tom, Tech Support

Re: I want to buy iMacros License for Chrome Web Extension

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 am

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:43 pm
I'm currently trying to convince the right people to simply make the iMacros File Access module available as a free download and not require any license. This is the module responsible for providing the full functionality to iMacros for Chrome, including disk access. However, I can't make any promises or even speculate on how long it might take to come to pass, if ever.

Well I tried as best I could, but unfortunately I was not successful in persuading the relevant decision makers to get on board with implementing this option. The final reply was:

The decision is to keep File Access as a feature that is available only in Licensed products.

Sorry everyone. :cry:
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:27 pm

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:07 am
Tom, Tech Support wrote:
I'm currently trying to convince the right people to simply make the iMacros File Access module available as a free download and not require any license. This is the module responsible for providing the full functionality to iMacros for Chrome, including disk access. However, I can't make any promises or even speculate on how long it might take to come to pass, if ever.

Well I tried as best I could, but unfortunately I was not successful in persuading the relevant decision makers to get on board with implementing this option. The final reply was:
The decision is to keep File Access as a feature that is available only in Licensed products.

Yeah...!, that's a pity then, but Thanks for trying...!! :(
And no chance I guess "they" might/will reconsider once iMacros is EOL, in Novb 2023...(?) :(

Any News btw about the User "who had a Friend running some Software Company (in Germany)", from the 'Progress' Forum, and who was potentially interested to buy/take over the iMacros Division/Product for setting future Development forth...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
The iMacros Guru

Post by The iMacros Guru » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:41 pm

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Tom, Tech Support wrote:

That's a pity!

For anyone else that stumbles along this thread in need of a license, feel free to reach out to me (email addr. in my user profile) and I'll try to take care of you like I did for carolinokim, for as long as possible.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:08 pm

chivracq wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:27 pm
And no chance I guess "they" might/will reconsider once iMacros is EOL, in Novb 2023...(?)
I seriously doubt it at this point.

chivracq wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:27 pm
Any News btw about the User "who had a Friend running some Software Company (in Germany)", from the 'Progress' Forum, and who was potentially interested to buy/take over the iMacros Division/Product for setting future Development forth...?
I have not heard anything else with regard to this.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
carolinokim

Post by carolinokim » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:03 am

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Tom, Tech Support wrote:

Thank you for the effort Sir Tom, we respect the decision. However it still hurts that this tool came in to this point.
The iMacros Guru wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:41 pm
Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Tom, Tech Support wrote:

That's a pity!

For anyone else that stumbles along this thread in need of a license, feel free to reach out to me (email addr. in my user profile) and I'll try to take care of you like I did for carolinokim, for as long as possible.
Thank you very much Sir. It helps me a lot :)
tanderson

Post by tanderson » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:23 pm

The iMacros Guru wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:41 pm
Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Tom, Tech Support wrote:

That's a pity!

You can also check out the post I just made here about getting File Access.