Need a legacy version of iMacros for Firefox?

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Tom, Tech Support

Need a legacy version of iMacros for Firefox?

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Recently, Mozilla removed all legacy add-ons (those that are not compatible with Firefox 57 and later) from the add-ons’ version history pages. Only add-ons implemented with the new WebExtensions API that are compatible with Firefox 57 (Quantum) and later are listed in their archive, which means only iMacros for Firefox 10 and newer will be listed there.

If you still need access to a legacy version of iMacros for Firefox (v9.0.3 or older), we will make some of these versions available via the legacy version history page in the iMacros wiki. To make this page easier to find, we have also linked to it on the listing for iMacros for Firefox in the Firefox Add-ons repository as well as on the version history page there too.

If you need a version that is not currently listed there, feel free to post a request for it here in this thread.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
chivracq

Re: Need a legacy version of iMacros for Firefox?

Post by chivracq » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Tom, Tech Support wrote:Recently, Mozilla removed all legacy add-ons (those that are not compatible with Firefox 57 and later) from the add-ons’ version history pages. Only add-ons implemented with the new WebExtensions API that are compatible with Firefox 57 (Quantum) and later are listed in their archive, which means only iMacros for Firefox 10 and newer will be listed there.

If you still need access to a legacy version of iMacros for Firefox (v9.0.3 or older), we will make some of these versions available via the legacy version history page in the iMacros wiki. To make this page easier to find, we have also linked to it on the listing for iMacros for Firefox in the Firefox Add-ons repository as well as on the version history page there too.

If you need a version that is not currently listed there, feel free to post a request for it here in this thread.
Oh...!, that's a Good News...! :D
We already had a few Threads about "finding" v9.0.3 and v8.9.7 yesterday, and I was "convinced" that the "Move" came from Ipswitch to force Users to switch to the commercial v10.0.2 Version, ah-ah...! (Hum, confirmed I thought, by the fact that I had linked to some Download Site a few weeks ago which offered a few older Versions for Download, and all those Versions had also disappeared from that Site...)

But that's a bit of a "stupid" Move anyway from Mozilla then, I think... They can place a Warning, but pfff..., let us decide what we want to install... This is the very exact Reason why many Users have been moving away from Firefox the last few years because the User is losing more and more Control over its Browser with each new FF Release... :roll:
Latest ESR Version for example is FF52 I think..., and there are still Users using WinXP, I'm not even sure if FF57-63 works on WinXP...

I see that v9.0.3 and v8.9.7 are indeed already available via the 'Version History' Page, yep, those are the 2 "most used" Versions. :D
2 other Versions that could also be "useful" for Pale Moon Users are v8.8.2 and v8.8.7.
(I use v8.8.2 myself for all my "Prod" Scripts... (= Last Version to work on PM v26.3.3 that I use...))
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:07 pm

chivracq wrote:But that's a bit of a "stupid" Move anyway from Mozilla then, I think... They can place a Warning, but pfff..., let us decide what we want to install...
I totally agree!
chivracq wrote:2 other Versions that could also be "useful" for Pale Moon Users are v8.8.2 and v8.8.7.
Done.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:18 pm

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
chivracq wrote:2 other Versions that could also be "useful" for Pale Moon Users are v8.8.2 and v8.8.7.
Done.
Oh...!, very good, that was quick, ah-ah...! Thanks of course... :D
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Mseydana

Post by Mseydana » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:13 pm

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:13 pm
Recently, Mozilla removed all legacy add-ons (those that are not compatible with Firefox 57 and later) from the add-ons’ version history pages. Only add-ons implemented with the new WebExtensions API that are compatible with Firefox 57 (Quantum) and later are listed in their archive, which means only iMacros for Firefox 10 and newer will be listed there.

Tom, Tech Support wrote:

hi Tom i forgot to inform you that i use Windows 7 64 bit; Firefox 47.0.1. and it will be my first time to use iMacros (v9.0.3) ever. i would be glad if you could send the link as soon as possible to lunje2014@gmail.com

kind regards,

regards,
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Mseydana wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:13 pm
Tom, Tech Support wrote:

hi Tom {i forgot to inform you that} i use Windows 7 64 bit; Firefox 47.0.1. and it will be my first time to use iMacros (v9.0.3) ever. i would be glad if you could send the link as soon as possible to lunje2014@gmail.com

kind regards,

regards,
Hum, would "help" if you could use the Site and the Forum a bit "correctly" and more carefully... No need to post Duplicates (I disapproved your first Post and only approved your 2nd one which contained more Info), and you don't need to quote twice in a same Post...
(And I hope you'll "behave" on our Forum, (no Spam allowed), as you seem to be using a "dirty" IP-Address from some South-African Proxy "notorious" with Spam Activity...)

But OK, nobody needs to send you any Link, a direct Download Link to v9.0.3 for FF is included on the 'iMacros_for_Firefox_Legacy#Version_History' Wiki-Page Tom from TechSup posted a Link to...
(There is no "really" valid Reason btw to want to use v9.0.3, you could better use v8.9.7, also available from the same Page... v8.9.7 also works until FF56 and is more stable and more functional than v9.0.3...)

(Hum, there seems to be some mini-temporary Problem with the Wiki Pages though at this moment, I notice, with the 'https' Certificate that seems to have expired just today, but you can still access the Pages if you add an Exception in your Browser. Will be reported to TechSup and probably fixed on Monday after the WE...)
leannem

Post by leannem » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Hi guys, what version do I need to install to get the extraction wizard? I just spent GBP 1000 to get software I can't use because it was specifically extraction I was after, and now this latest version doesn't have it! If someone can point me to the version or where to download it that would be amazing. Thanks, Leanne
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:38 pm

leannem wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 pm
Hi guys, what version do I need to install to get the extraction wizard? I just spent GBP 1000 to get software I can't use because it was specifically extraction I was after, and now this latest version doesn't have it! If someone can point me to the version or where to download it that would be amazing. Thanks, Leanne

Yeah, well, you already got "your Answer" about 1 month ago in your previous Thread, ... but you didn't follow up at all in that Thread... :(