Is it possible to activate one license of enterprise imacros on multiple computers and VPN servers?

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
jonjones229

Is it possible to activate one license of enterprise imacros on multiple computers and VPN servers?

Post by jonjones229 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 pm

Hi, I am interested in the Enterprise edition of imacros but I have a few questions
I was wondering if its possible to run and activate it using multiple computers or VPN servers? (with firefox or chrome)
Example I have three laptops and wish to purchase about 10 virtual private remote desktop servers. I want to run imacro enterprise on all of them
Can that be done with one license or do i have to purchase it many times for each server i install it?

I know its possible to run multiple instances on one computer (tried it with trial version) but is it possible to do it on multiple computers?

Also, is direct screen click available on chrome and firefox with enterprise version?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Is it possible to activate one license of enterprise imacros on multiple computers and VPN servers?

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:43 pm

jonjones229 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 pm
Hi, I am interested in the Enterprise edition of imacros but I have a few questions
I was wondering if its possible to run and activate it using multiple computers or VPN servers? (with firefox or chrome)
Example I have three laptops and wish to purchase about 10 virtual private remote desktop servers. I want to run imacro enterprise on all of them
Can that be done with one license or do i have to purchase it many times for each server i install it?

I know its possible to run multiple instances on one computer (tried it with trial version) but is it possible to do it on multiple computers?

Also, is direct screen click available on chrome and firefox with enterprise version?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Hi jonjones229,

The Enterprise Edition actually includes 6 licenses: one main development license with both recording and playback functionality, as well as five player-only licenses for macro playback on up to five machines. Additional player licenses can be purchased at a cost of $99 each.
jonjones229 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:39 pm
Also, is direct screen click available on chrome and firefox with enterprise version
No, DS is only available in the iMacros browser and iMacros for IE.

If you have additional licensing/purchasing questions, please feel free to reach out to our sales team and they will gladly help point you in the right direction!
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support