Moving License

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
woo666

Moving License

Post by woo666 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:23 am

Hi everyone, :)

I really need you guys' help.
well, since i changed a computer, and I want to move my imacros license.
I tried all the methods except the last one in the my old computer to deactivate it and then once i input my activation key, it just shows "the maximum number of activations allowed for this Serial Number has been reached." But i did deactivate in my old computer.

How can i do now??
Attachments
屏幕快照 2019-01-28 下午2.15.28.png
chivracq

Re: Moving License

Post by chivracq » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:39 am

woo666 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:23 am

I tried all the methods except the last one in the my old computer to deactivate it and then once i input my activation key, it just shows "the maximum number of activations allowed for this Serial Number has been reached." But i did deactivate in my old computer.

How can i do now??
10h30 now in Europe, give TechSup (based in Germany) a few hours to react to your Qt I would say..., Monday Morning, most IT Companies always have some kind of "Management Meeting" on Monday Morning, to decide the "Strategy" or if anything is "important" for the rest of the Week... :wink:
And if you don't get any Reply, you can always open a Ticket with TechSup from that Link... :idea:
(But TechSup already received some Notification when you opened your Thread... 8) )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Marcia, Tech Support

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:48 am

woo666 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:23 am

How can i do now??
Hi,

I think you should indeed try that last suggestion in the FAQ. If this still does not work, then you should open a ticket in the customer portal. Only from this ticket it will be possible for any of us to help you, since we need some information which should not be posted here.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:26 pm

@woo666: what type of license do you have? I did not find anything in our system when I searched on the email address associated with your forum account. Is your license under a different email address?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support