iMacro for Chrome can't find File Access

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ebdomanski

iMacro for Chrome can't find File Access

Post by ebdomanski » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Hi all,

I have File Access installed and also the iMacro for Chrome, however when I try to open it in CHrome, it shows:

"File access is not available in the freeware version. See the feature comparison chart."

I have the following versions installed:

Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Microsoft Windows NT 6.3.9600.0
64-bit Operating System
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iMacro => 12.0.1.171
Licensed Product: iMacros Enterprise Edition
License Type: Perpetual
Serial Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google Chrome version 65.0.3325.146
iMacros extension 10.0.5
iMacros File Access version 10.0.2.1446
iMacros Fx&Cr Connector [iimFxCrConnector.dll] version 3.0.0.48
iMacros Fx&Cr scripting messaging host [nm.exe] version 3.0.0.48

Those are the latest versions (I expect them to be compatible with each other). Any thoughts on what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Eduardo
Tom, Tech Support

Re: iMacro for Chrome can't find File Access

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Hi Eduardo,

I see that Marcia has been working with you on case 00483972. Is that related also to the issue you posted here? If not, did this issue ever get resolved for you?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
dlowen

Post by dlowen » Mon May 20, 2019 3:34 pm

If this issue was resolved I would be interested in knowing the solution.
guti

Post by guti » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:04 am

the same problem .. do you solve it ??