Imacros For Fire Fox free trial

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
gabo_mty

Imacros For Fire Fox free trial

Post by gabo_mty » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi, I'm about to buy a license for Imacros because I want to use its full capabilities at firefox.

I created a macro thats run well in firefox, but i have the limitation of 50 lines of codes and I had to split it into 3 parts.

I want to get the full version of Imacros for Firefox so i Downloaded the free trials in your website to validate it works the same as the free version, since paid version of internet explorer looks a bit different.

However I couldnt find a way to test the full imacros for firefox extension with no limitations, since the free trials in your website only offers the imacros for Internet explorer, and i do really need it to work with firefox instead

I already called the sales department and they couldnt give me an answer on where to get the trial of Imacros for firefox.

I hope someone in here could help me.

Regards.
chivracq

Re: Imacros For Fire Fox free trial

Post by chivracq » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:05 pm

gabo_mty wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:40 pm
Hi, I'm about to buy a license for Imacros because I want to use its full capabilities at firefox.

I created a macro thats run well in firefox, but i have the limitation of 50 lines of codes and I had to split it into 3 parts.

I want to get the full version of Imacros for Firefox so i Downloaded the free trials in your website to validate it works the same as the free version, since paid version of internet explorer looks a bit different.

However I couldnt find a way to test the full imacros for firefox extension with no limitations, since the free trials in your website only offers the imacros for Internet explorer, and i do really need it to work with firefox instead

I already called the sales department and they couldnt give me an answer on where to get the trial of Imacros for firefox.

I hope someone in here could help me.

Regards.
Hum, TechSup don't really often check the Forum but they posted recently in a very similar "Case", (in the 'Installation + Licensing' Sub-Forum where this Thread will also probably get moved to), with a Link to a Contact Form to request an "Evaluation License"...:
- Re: Trial version with Chrome & VBA

But hum..., that Contact Form will also link you probably to the same 'Sales Dept' you've already spoken to, I would think... :?
So..., I don't know, maybe they expected the Term "Evaluation License"... :?
But if they receive your Request through this Form, they might be anyway able to help you more "adequately" by being able to forward your Request to sbd who will know how to handle it, I guess...
And 'Ipswitch' got recently acquired by 'Progress', it's possible that Sales for Ipswitch Products are now handled by the 'Progress' Sales Team, and iMacros is a relatively "small" Product from the 'Ipswitch' Family, and maybe not all 'Progress' Sales Members are all familiar with it (yet)...

I'm "soft-alerting" TechSup anyway to get your Thread moved to the "correct" Sub-Forum, they will then notice your Thread and will be able to help you further if your Situation has still not been solved by that time... :wink:

Good "Luck", and post an Update here once you manage to find a Solution, and/or if you still need some Help after a few days... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
gabo_mty

Post by gabo_mty » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 pm

sure Ill do ti,

Thank you very much
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:10 am

Hi gabo_mty,

Thank you for trying the freeware version of iMacros!

Progress does not offer an evaluation license for the Personal edition, but rather, we offer a money-back guarantee so that if the software does not perform to your expectations, you may promptly return it for a full refund.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
gabo_mty

Post by gabo_mty » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:43 pm

thank you Tom,

That's what Anne Kazanjian said.

I already bought a license and it works perfectly, according to my needs.

Thank you!