Where to download old version of iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Portal

Where to download old version of iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7

Post by Portal » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:42 am

Hello,

Where can I find to download imacros 8.9.7?
chivracq

Re: iMacros old Version (Legacy): v8.9.7 for Firefox

Post by chivracq » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:03 am

Portal wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:42 am
Hello,

Hoeah!, you did your "Homework", did you...!? :roll:
The Forum and the Wiki are "also" meant as a searchable DataBase wth Qt's and Answers...! :idea:

Forum:
If you had opened your Thread in the "correct" Sub-Forum => 'Installation' Sub-Forum, (where your Thread will be moved btw), the very first and pinned Thread is "surprisingly" called:
- Need a legacy version of iMacros for Firefox?
What a wonder, ah-ah...!! 8)

Wiki:
=> 'Command Reference' => 'VERSION' Command => 'iMacros for FF Version History' Link at the bottom => 'iMacros for FF Legacy' Link.

And correct Spelling is "iMacros" btw... :idea:

EDIT: Direct Link to the Thread on the 'Installation' Sub-Forum was missing... Fixed.
Last edited by chivracq on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Portal

Post by Portal » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:26 pm

chivracq wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:03 am
Portal wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:42 am
Hello,

Hoeah!, you did your "Homework", did you...!? :roll:
The Forum and the Wiki are "also" meant as a searchable DataBase wth Qt's and Answers...! :idea:

Forum:
If you had opened your Thread in the "correct" Sub-Forum => 'Installation' Sub-Forum, (where your Thread will be moved btw), the very first and pinned Thread is "surprisingly" called:
- Need a legacy version of iMacros for Firefox?
What a wonder, ah-ah...!! 8)

Wiki:
=> 'Command Reference' => 'VERSION' Command => 'iMacros for FF Version History' Link at the bottom => 'iMacros for FF Legacy' Link.

And correct Spelling is "iMacros" btw... :idea:
How to download version 8.9.7?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:21 pm

Portal wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:26 pm
How to download version 8.9.7?

Hum, I think we are both "a bit stupid", me for 10% for not checking the C&P for the Direct Link to the Thread in the 'Installation' Sub-Forum I had mentioned... :oops: (fixed now in my previous Post :P ), and you for 90% for not "finding your way" through the 2 other ways I had mentioned... :shock:

=> "How to download version 8.9.7?"
I'm not sure what kind of Answer you expect then... :? , => simply click the Download Link for that Version, I would say...! 8)

Hum, => +2% for you (=> me=8% / you=92%) for not editing your previous Post to spell "iMacros" correctly like I mentioned... (x2) :(
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
chivracq

Re: Imacros old version

Post by chivracq » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:04 am

And...!?, any "Progress"...?, did you manage to find the "right Download Link"...?, (before or after deleting your "Wrong post"...?). :wink: