License Activation v10 on Mac v10.14

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
dmayo2

License Activation v10 on Mac v10.14

Post by dmayo2 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 am

Hello.
So, I can't seem to locate any decent info on how to register the Personal edition on Mac 10.14.6. All the examples show how to do so on a Win machine. I'm using Chrome 87 (latest). Also using FF v83 (latest). I have a second install of FF ver56 so I can use an older version of iMacros (9x). The two modern installs were from the official browser extension sites, and the older v56 is from file download and installed via file method.
Chrome-v87: VERSION BUILD=1010 RECORDER=CR
FF-v83: VERSION BUILD=10021450

I'm running into free limitations (50 lines and now too many variables).
Thanks for any guidance
Tom, Tech Support

Re: License Activation v10 on Mac v10.14

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:58 pm

Hi dmayo2,

The Personal Edition is unfortunately only available on Windows. Only the freeware versions of iMacros are currently supported on Mac (and Linux).

If you already purchased the Personal Edition and don't have a Windows machine (real or virtual) on which you can install, you can easily request a refund by using our Contact Sales form.

BTW, the fact that the licensed software is available only on Windows was historically mentioned on the purchase page of the iMacros website, but after a recent remake that information was inadvertently omitted. The web team is in the process of adding that information back and updating the website as I write this.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support