Did a RESET on FireFox - AddOn gone

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
jansb000

Did a RESET on FireFox - AddOn gone

Post by jansb000 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:59 pm

Hi,
I bought a personal version two years ago, due to some recent problems with FireFox I decided to to a so called RESET, but I forgot this would also remove my IMacro addon.
Unfortunately I lost / can't locate the original downloadable files.
Is there any way to resolve this issue? Or do I simply have to buy a new copy?

My FireFox version 85.0.02 (64 bits)

I found this file in folder C:\Users\jansb\AppData\Local\Ipswitch\iMacros: iMacrosFileAccessLicense
it holds the following (some lines deleted):
ActivationDate=03/27/2019
Activations=1
iMacrosEdition=Personal
LicenseExpires=12/31/9999
LicenseFileLastGenerated=03/27/2019
LicenseFileVersionNumber=1
LicenseType=Perpetual
MasterProduct=iMacros with DRM
MaxActivations=1
Product=iMacros Personal Edition
ReleaseNumber=1416
SeatAlias=<--- my pc-name --->

Cheers Twan
*---
* jansb000
*---
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Did a RESET on FireFox - AddOn gone

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:19 am

Hi jansb000,

Doing a Firefox reset will remove the iMacros add-on, but it will not touch your iMacros license or the File Access module, which are external to Firefox. So, you should only have to reinstall the iMacros add-on from the Mozilla Add-ons repository and all will be working again. But let me know if you still haven't gotten it to work successfully.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support