This license does not have a license file available for downloading

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
portalclub

This license does not have a license file available for downloading

Post by portalclub » Tue May 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Hello,
I bought a second license for "iMacros Personal Edition" but when I try to download "License - Use Activation Code" I get this error message: This license does not have a license file available for downloading.

With the first license I didn't have these problems. What should I do?

I attach image of the download section.

Thank you.
Attachments
download.jpg
Tom, Tech Support

Re: This license does not have a license file available for downloading

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed May 12, 2021 8:52 am

Hello,

A license file is only created after you have activated the software with the activation code. It is not necessary to download a license file prior to activation.

What you need to activate the software is the activation code. When you download the installer for iMacros 2021 it has this code as part of the file name and will automatically enter this value at the appropriate step when installing.

One question: With which browser(s) are you intending to use this license?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
portalclub

Post by portalclub » Wed May 12, 2021 9:00 am

I would like to use Chrome.
portalclub

Post by portalclub » Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 am

I did as you said,
i downloaded and installed version 14.0.0 - iMacros v2021.
But "File Access for iMacros Extensions" is missing from the download area.
I took it from the first license and installed it.
But imacros for Chrome says I still have the freeeware version.
Are there any steps missing? Or do you need to enable my second license correctly?
Attachments
not-avaible.jpg
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 am

You should not need to install File Access separately, it is now included as part of the iMacros 2021 installer.

I suggest that you try uninstalling everything related to iMacros, restart the machine, and then run the iMacros 2021 installer again and retry iMacros for Chrome.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support