Activation after Trial Period has "expired"

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
caf2021

Activation after Trial Period has "expired"

Post by caf2021 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:14 am

The iMacro Browser Enterprise 12.6 is not accepting the Serial Number after the trial period has expired.
I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still says "Expired"

How can I resolve this issue?
Where exactly does this expired trial info is stored to acknowledge that the trial has expired?
Tom, Tech Support

Re: Activation after Trial Period has "expired"

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:37 am

Hi caf2021,

I tried to look up your license by the email address you used to register here in the forum but I did not find a match. If you would please report your original post by clicking the exclamation icon and then provide in the report your serial number and/or email address associated with the license, I will then verify and test your license. Information provided in the report is not displayed publicly.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
caf2021

Post by caf2021 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:34 pm

Thanks for replying. Just to note, my license is a corporate group license. It works on first
time installations. I'm just having the issue whenever a trial expired on a specific computer and I'm trying to use this option " I have a key" or this option "offline activation" to activate this specific computer with "trial expired" . This is also the case if I try to install and reinstall the software, it still comes up with "expired" and it still does not taking the key. I even use the same key successfully on new installations after having this issue.
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:43 pm

Again, kindly request the information I asked for in my last reply so that I can investigate further. If you do not want to provide it here, then please open a support case for your issue.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:52 pm

Thank you.
caf2021 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:34 pm
This is also the case if I try to install and reinstall the software, it still comes up with "expired" and it still does not taking the key.
What exactly are you observing when you attempt to activate the license? After you click the "Already an iMacros customer?" link on the trial reminder screen, are you entering the full 23-character activation code (beginning with 5X4N) into the subsequent activation dialog? And what happens after clicking the Validate button?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
caf2021

Post by caf2021 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:16 pm

It then prompts for a restart of the software, which did. Then it comes back up with the trial reminder screen again (expired).
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:10 pm

Are you attempting to activate on a laptop or desktop PC? If laptop, what is the make/model?
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
caf2021

Post by caf2021 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:36 pm

The issue occurred when activating on a Lenon ThinkCentre (Desktop).
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:08 pm

Ok, you'll need to have a tech schedule a session with you to take a closer look. I have opened support case 00998345 for you. You can log in and check the status at:

https://community.progress.com/s/supportlink-landing
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support