The Application is not licensed or the current license expired

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
flundererboy

The Application is not licensed or the current license expired

Post by flundererboy » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:39 am

Dear Sir, i bought Personal addition today, after downloading installer i install it. Installation end successfully. But after installation when i click on icon for open imarcos it said "The Application is not licensed or the current license expired"

I remove it from control panel but problem still remain the same. Please help me out this.

Secondly i install Firefox addon of imacros but file access path is not enabled. There is not File access for imacros extension in my product download section.

I am new here but i know your expertise solve my problem quickly.
Tom, Tech Support

Re: The Application is not licensed or the current license expired

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:05 pm

Hi,

I regret to hear that you are having trouble with the license activation. Please use the Customer Service contact information toward the bottom of this page to reach out to our CS team for assistance with product activation.

Update: I see that you already received help for this issue via the iMacros General Discussions in the Progress Community.

It is a bit unfortunate that currently, when selecting to install the Personal Edition, the iMacros browser is still installed and a shortcut is placed on the desktop, even though the iMacros browser is only available with a Professional Edition license of better. Hopefully this will be changed in a future release of the installer to prevent this sort of confusion.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
rveldh

Post by rveldh » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:40 am

Hi Tom,

I have the same problem as @flundererboy. I've bought a license for my new computer because of a crash of my previous computer. I've tried to start a ticket with CS but thats refused since CS doesn't work for clients with personal licences. I was redirected to sales and send them a mail but no response.

My current situation is that I have 2 licences, neither of them working and no possibility to get them working again.

I have no issue that I'm not supported with features or code questions, but using a tool which I paid over 250 euro's should be handled with an actual CS employee and normal priority.

Rob
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:46 pm

Hi Rob,

Sorry for the super late reply, I hope you have already found resolution to your issue in the meantime! But if you haven't, then I would like to point out that while technical support is not available to Personal Edition users, you are still entitled to account, billing, and licensing/activation support from our Customer Service team, which is separate from the technical support team.

Did you already try calling into our customer service hotline mentioned near the end of the following page to get help?

https://www.progress.com/support/phone-support
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support