Integrate embedded addon in Firefox

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
martinuy87

Integrate embedded addon in Firefox

Post by martinuy87 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Hi, I would like to know if in the latest version of imacros you can "snap" into Firefox, as it did in previous versions. I attach an example image.
22-06-2022 17-42-15.jpg
Thanks
martinuy87

Re: Integrate embedded addon in Firefox

Post by martinuy87 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:36 pm

Hello, I am inserting this thread here because I consider it to be an installation issue. If it is not correct, can you please move it?
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:47 am

Hi martinuy87,

Unfortunately, due to the change in the web extension framework that has been used by Firefox since v57, it was no longer possible to implement a dock inside the main browser window.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:39 pm

Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:47 am
Unfortunately, due to the change in the web extension framework that has been used by Firefox since v57, it was no longer possible to implement a dock inside the main browser window.
Really with no design tricks thinkable in FF v57+ ? (e.g. multi row tabs in Firefox v57+ with paxmod, CustomCSSforFx or Quantum-Nox-Firefox-Dark-Full-Theme as design way)
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:13 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:39 pm
Tom, Tech Support wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:47 am
Really with no design tricks thinkable in FF v57+ ? (e.g. multi row tabs in Firefox v57+ with paxmod, CustomCSSforFx or Quantum-Nox-Firefox-Dark-Full-Theme as design way)
You're hired! Send us a protoype!
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support