Have data, but no more Access Setup.

For trouble installing the software or activating your license, please open a support case. Freeware and Personal Edition users can also post questions here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
th-wolf

Have data, but no more Access Setup.

Post by th-wolf » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:44 pm

Greetings....

I bought iMacros almost 3 years ago. Didn't need it for a long time and had the data on an external hard drive. This was accidentally deleted, ...
By data recovery I could recover the setup files, even with your code in the filename unfortunately no longer open comes an error message "corrupt file".

The ID code and data:
cleverbridge reference number, serial number and activation code
I have again. Where can I get a new access software?

Thanks for your help
Wolf
chivracq

Re: Have data, but no more Access Setup.

Post by chivracq » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:04 pm

th-wolf wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:44 pm
Greetings....

I bought iMacros almost 3 years ago. Didn't need it for a long time and had the data on an external hard drive. This was accidentally deleted, ...
By data recovery I could recover the setup files, even with your code in the filename unfortunately no longer open comes an error message "corrupt file".

The ID code and data:

Thanks for your help
Wolf

Thread moved to the 'Installation & License Activation' Sub-Forum and I'm pinging @TechSup to have a look...
(They'll probably react after the WE, as it's already 22h in Europe, on a Friday evening... EDIT: Nope, they even react on a WE, what a superb Tech Support, ah-ah...! 8) :P )

... And just a "Remark", but you never followed up on your previous Thread, while @TechSup and myself tried to help you at that time... :shock: :(
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:29 pm

th-wolf wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:44 pm
Greetings....

The ID code and data:

Thanks for your help
Wolf
Hi Wolf,

As long as you can still login to your Progress account, you can pull up the license and download the software. See this FAQ for more info.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
th-wolf

Post by th-wolf » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:19 pm

Hello Tom,

I have been able to log in and download my data/software again.

Now the next "problem"
I can not unlock the Access...!

When entering the "Activation Code" I get a message "~he maximum numoer of activations a owed fc' th s Seria Number has oeen reached. Please, deactivate ore of the other seats before trying again.
"
I have not used iMacros for 2 years and had installed other Windows in the meantime, so iMacro was not even present on the computer or in the chrome.

Greetings
Wolf
Tom, Tech Support

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:03 am

Hi Wolf,

In the same area of the customer portal where you found the license and downloaded the software, there is also a link to deactivate a license. Once you deactivate the license via the portal, you will be able to reactivate it on your current machine.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support