Wordtracker Competition Search Macro

Share your tips, tricks and favorite iMacros macros, scripts and applications for web automation in general here.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team
tml

Wordtracker Competition Search Macro

Post by tml » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:06 pm

Does anyone have a working macro that will complete the tedious competition search phase of wordtracker? I have one made up but it seems to only go to the first 300-400 keywords and then starts over. Im not sure what is causing this. The csv file has just one coloum that has numbers from 0-30

Heres what I have so far:

VERSION BUILD=4310722
TAB T=0
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
CMDLINE !DATASOURCE wtcomp.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 1
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
URL GOTO=http://www.wordtracker.com/database/com ... *&dataset=
WAIT SECONDS=2.75
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:deletekeywords ATTR=NAME:choosedataset CONTENT={{!COL1}}
WAIT SECONDS=4.75
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:choosesearchengines ATTR=NAME:google&&VALUE:on CONTENT=YES
WAIT SECONDS=4.25
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:choosesearchengines ATTR=NAME:msn&&VALUE:on CONTENT=YES
WAIT SECONDS=4.5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:choosesearchengines ATTR=NAME:chooseengine&&VALUE:Proceed<SP>>>
WAIT SECONDS=34
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:47 am

Hi,

since the webpage you are accessing is password protected, I do not know exactly what is happening. Can you post a screenshot?

Also, why do you have all these WAIT commands between the other commands?
---
Lasse Clausen, iOpus Support
ian.mull

Wordtracker Competition Search Automation

Post by ian.mull » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:28 am

Hi,

This tool completely automates Wordtracker competition search. All you need to do is enter the details, click "start competition search" and wait for the email to arrive. It's saved me hours already.

http://www.fastforwardseo.com